- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred,
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer / Web Developer working in a collaborative team environment,
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Hands on experience of object orientation, software architectures, SOA, multitier architecture,
- Experience in developing web applications and user interfaces using a Microsoft development environment (C#, ASP.NET MVC),
- Experience in relational database design and development including SQL Server, MYSQL. Using RedGate tools, database migration expertise is desirable,
- Demonstrable experience in creating APIs, Nuget Packages,
- Strong Knowledge on Dependency Injection, IoC Containers, Life Cycles
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS, etc.),
- Excellent command of Solid principles, Design Patterns,
- Experience in Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration cycle,
- Expertise in development practices such as Test Driven Development,
- Ability to manage Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio Team Services,
- E-commerce know-how,
- Strong interest in the future of web application development,
- Experience of industry best practices.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with MongoDB, elasticsearch, Redis, ASP.NET Core, NodeJS,
- Experience working with Cloud technologies,
- Experience in micro service development,
- An extremely self-motivated and driven individual (a self-starter),
- Someone who typically goes above and beyond the required / set paths,
- A person of high personal integrity who can be trusted to run a team,
- Capability to work on multiple projects at the same time,
- Positive attitude, Team Player, can do attitude, willing to transfer knowledge and mentor the team
- Eager to investigate new technologies and their applicability to the company’s offering,
- Willing to teach new paradigms, languages, and libraries,
- Good stress management and able to handle & prioritize multiple requests.
We are looking for a Software Architect; capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving technology environment where we share a passion for technology and software development.
- Leading the technical development components for multi- projects at a time, using latest industry standards and best practices,
- Architecting solutions for each project and overseeing the implementation,
- Acting as the technical point of contact on critically impactful, complex projects,
- Code review the work of all developers on the team, evaluating maintainability, performance and security standards compliance,
- Being a strong advocate for software engineering best practices; from working methodologies to coding standards and architectural principles,
- Ensuring the quality of production code,
- Providing technical leadership to the Engineering Team,
- The right candidate will also have the opportunity to work on other technologies as needed.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
One of Turkey’s fastest growing technology companies, Inveon is delivering B2B and B2C e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital marketing performance services since 2006, with its mission of “Being the company that best transforms technology to benefit“.
Inveon developed inCommerce Digital Commerce Infrastructure Platform and Mobular: Mobile Commerce Application Platform in its official R&D center in Istanbul. Inveon also created GrowthLab solution which enhances digital operations in user experience, business development, digital marketing management and strategic growth management. Inveon products and solutions are preferred by more than 50 of Turkey’s top 200 digital retail operations.
For application, please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org