- 3+ years of experience managing online campaigns for retail/e-commerce,
- Hands on experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing),
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools (like Ahrefs, SEMrush, SEOMonitor, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog etc.),
- Knowledge of web technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO,
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools,
- Highly motivated with enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly,
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We are looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to optimize the content on analytics and keyword research. The SEO Specialist will also be responsible for researching and advertising our clients’ website layout trends that will generate more page traffic. Main responsibilities include:
- Gaining thorough understanding of clients’ website and online marketing goals,
- Developing optimization strategies that increase the customer’s search engine result rankings,
- Researching SEO keywords to use throughout the marketing materials,
- Running and managing PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns,
- Setting measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts,
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance,
- Collaborating with internal partners to manage multiple accounts,
- SEO tool management and new tool research,
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices,
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity/campaigns reports,
- Continuous optimization and tests to nourish marketing framework to reach the growth potential.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.