Senior Software Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with below technologies:
- C#, .Net Core, MVC, Web services (Web API)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in microservice based architectures
- Strong knowledge of database design concepts and T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, ADO.NET and Dapper/Entity Framework
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Experience in test-driven development
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Team Player, can do attitude, willing to transfer knowledge
- Ability to work within small multi-skilled teams and to communicate technical aspects in a clear manner
- Willingness to implement projects on time and to budget
- Ability to empathize with clients
- Eager to learn new technologies
We are looking for Senior Software Developers with a desire to thrive in a challenging environment. You will be joining a large team of diverse skills and experience that builds and integrates interactive websites, applications, and services for both internal and public sites.
Your role will be to develop leading edge software solutions and testing them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user. As a web developer, you might also architect websites, design data-driven applications and find efficient client-server solutions. You must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
Successful candidates will have a chance for open career development within our company and also within Turkey’s several leading ventures that were invested by our sister company “Inventures”.
Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Being part of a team building products that make use of recent technologies,
- Work with Product Owner and Product Specialists to translate insights and requirements into products and services,
- Designing and developing maintainable web applications with solid architecture,
- Identifying, investigating and implementing novel solutions to client requirement,
- Ensuring web applications meet current web standards & accessibility requirements,
- Leading younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model,
- Following industry best practices in design and development, also taking initiative in recommending application enhancements,
- Creating & implementing test strategies,
- Contributing to coding standards / development practices.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
One of Turkey’s fastest growing technology companies, Inveon is delivering B2B and B2C e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital marketing performance services since 2006, with its mission of “Being the company that best transforms technology to benefit“.
Inveon developed inCommerce Digital Commerce Infrastructure Platform and Mobular: Mobile Commerce Application Platform in its official R&D center in Istanbul. Inveon also created GrowthLab solution which enhances digital operations in user experience, business development, digital marketing management and strategic growth management. Inveon products and solutions are preferred by more than 50 of Turkey’s top 200 digital retail operations.