- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field of study. Master’s Degree or PhD is a plus,
- Fluent in both spoken and written English,
- 2-5 years of experience in idea generation, product analysis and product development,
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle,
- Experience in e-commerce, m-commerce, machine learning and innovation is a plus,
- Business mindset and financial analysis skills is an asset,
As a Product Specialist, you will be part of the Product and R&D team, defining and leading vision and strategy of Inveon working closely with project, sales and development teams.
- Understanding the business, the needs of potential customers and product strategy
- Generating and screening ideas in line with product strategy, conceptualization of the ideas and benchmarking
- Developing analytical insights to identify requirements and improvement areas for a well defined product life cycle,
- Making data driven recommendations to improve
- Working in collaboration with software developers and other product specialists to translate insights into products and services.
- Tracking product milestones and deliverables as well as following up on the work of outsource teams and 3rd parties
- Managing user acceptance testing
- Management of commercialization model, leading and educating sales team about new products (for market approval stage)
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.