- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field of study. Master’s Degree or PhD is a plus,
- Fluent in both spoken and written English,
- 4-6 years of experience in software product management
- Experienced in idea generation, product analysis and product development,
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, and technical know-how
- Experience in e-commerce, m-commerce, machine learning and innovation,
- Business mindset and financial analysis skills is an asset,
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future e-commerce product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop, assess and maintain the e-commerce products’ pricing and positioning strategies (product market fit)
- Translate the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Bring new features to the product by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering teams.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for the products
- Making detailed local and global market research, Tracking competitors, customers and industry dynamics
- Analyzing new technology and infrastructure trends
- Tracking product milestones and deliverables as well as following up on the work of outsource teams and 3rd parties, deploying developer sources smartly
- Ensuring internal unity
- Managing customer demands and trade-offs
- Management of commercialization model, leading and educating sales team about new products (for market approval stage)
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.