- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, system engineering, mathematics engineering, statistics or business administration,
- Minimum 2 years experience (especially in digital sector),
- Advanced communicating and coordinating skills (writing/speaking),
- Ability to cooperate with different functions and ability to think integratively,
- Being able to analyse data and information,
- Strong skills in analytical thinking, ability to synthesize and present,
- Good task management and follow-up skills,
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Having task management or collaboration tool knowledge is an asset.
- Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible,
- Excellent English proficiency in terms of writing and speaking,
- Carrying out process improvement projects and providing guidance in order to raise the maturity level of the company processes,
- Rolling multiple business improvement projects together to achieve common strategic targets,
- Writing, maintaining and controlling right policies and procedures to achieve company strategic goals,
- Researching the innovative solutions towards company needs,
- Take an active role in cultural change in process management,
- Providing process mapping, lean process modelling, standardizing the value-added operational processes and ensuring their integration to technology,
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis through process improvement,
- Reporting and representing improvement process improvement projects.
- Contributing in the innovation cycle, development of the technological infrastructure and applying global best practices of the industry in the processes,
- Analyzing gaps between processes & work flows and supporting business units in operational system requirements.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of 1 billion USD. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.