General Internship Application
Inveon whose purpose of existence is “able to be the best company which transfers the technology to benefit” is looking for young talents who are;
- Students or newly grads from reputable universities,
- Highly interested in technological advancements,
- Fluent in English,
- Innovative and open to self-development,
- Willing to take responsibility,
- Able to think analytically,
- Self-learner and self-starter,
- Not hesitant to try,
- Able to work at least 3 days in a week,
What do we offer?
- Transferring work experience,
- Guidance for future career plans,
- On-the-job training,
- Getting to know the company culture,
- A pleasant and fulfilling work life
- A dynamic and collaborative team including young talents graduated from top universities of Turkey
- Opportunity to take responsibility and be a part of meaningful projects.
- Opportunity to rise from the ranks and inveonize.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
One of Turkey’s fastest growing technology companies, Inveon is delivering B2B and B2C e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital marketing performance services since 2006, with its mission of “Being the company that best transforms technology to benefit“.
Inveon developed inCommerce Digital Commerce Infrastructure Platform and Mobular: Mobile Commerce Application Platform in its official R&D center in Istanbul. Inveon also created GrowthLab solution which enhances digital operations in user experience, business development, digital marketing management and strategic growth management. Inveon products and solutions are preferred by more than 50 of Turkey’s top 200 digital retail operations.