- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships,
- Highly motivated & proactive
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and adapt to changing needs quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with an eye for critical observation
- Problem solving skills and ability ability to think of solutions quickly,
Executive Assistant will be working with Managing Partners directly and will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel,
- Organizing crowded meetings for executives, managing multiple calendars,
- Answering phones and routing calls, e-mails to the correct person or taking messages,
- Making travel arrangements for executives (tickets, hotel bookings etc.),
- Making lunch, breakfast reservations,
- Preparing presentations when necessary,
- Supporting company activities and event organizations when necessary,
- Provide general administrative support for a short period of time (maternal leave coverage),
- Supporting executives’ internal meeting organizations as well,
- Searching for events and organizations and recommending on what to attend and what to not.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.