Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2 years of experience managing online campaigns for retail/ e-commerce,
- Experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics and other web analytics tools,
- Knowledge of Google Adwords; Google AdWords Fundamentals, Advanced Search and Mobile Advertising Certificates is a plus,
- Knowledge of online marketing campaigns (paid search, display, social media marketing, remarketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing campaigns) is a plus,
- Highly motivated with enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly,
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to use at least one of the basic web based computer languages such as, HTML, CSS.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a chance for wide-open career development along with the company’s progress. Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the designated marketing strategies and revenue growth, customer-centric structure and marketing technology requirements for various brands. Main responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Identifying key marketing metrics and KPIs,
- Creating and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, SEO and other SEM campaigns,
- Establishing performance metrics for all digital marketing initiatives; continuing to track and report on performance effectiveness of new campaigns,
- Collaborating with internal partners to manage multiple accounts,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual activity/campaigns reports,
- Acquiring new website traffic,
- Continuous optimization and tests to nourish marketing framework to reach the growth potential.
This role includes:
- Marketing Strategy, Planning and Execution
- A to Z Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Hands on SEM, SEO
You will have hands-on experience in Mobile Analytics, User Experience and Conversion Optimization, Marketing Research, Content Strategy, CRM, A/B Testing, Tag Management, Data Management, Marketing Automation, Social Media.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
One of Turkey’s fastest growing technology companies, Inveon is delivering B2B and B2C e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital marketing performance services since 2006, with its mission of “Being the company that best transforms technology to benefit“.
Inveon developed inCommerce Digital Commerce Infrastructure Platform and Mobular: Mobile Commerce Application Platform in its official R&D center in Istanbul. Inveon also created GrowthLab solution which enhances digital operations in user experience, business development, digital marketing management and strategic growth management. Inveon products and solutions are preferred by more than 50 of Turkey’s top 200 digital retail operations.