Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2 years of experience managing online campaigns for retail/ e-commerce,
- Experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics and other web analytics tools,
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, and Social Media Advertising; Google AdWords Fundamentals, Advanced Search and Mobile Advertising Certificates is a plus,
- Knowledge of online marketing campaigns (Facebook and Instagram advertising, paid search, display, social media marketing, remarketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing campaigns) is a plus,
- Highly motivated with enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly,
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to use at least one of the basic web based computer languages such as HTML, CSS is a plus.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a chance for wide-open career development along with the company’s progress. Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the designated marketing strategies and revenue growth, customer-centric structure and marketing technology requirements for various brands. Main responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Identifying key marketing metrics and KPIs,
- Creating and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, SEO and other SEM campaigns,
- Establishing performance metrics for all digital marketing initiatives; continuing to track and report on performance effectiveness of new campaigns,
- Collaborating with internal partners to manage multiple accounts,
- Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and SEO tool management and new tool research,
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity/campaigns reports,
- Acquiring new website traffic,
- Continuous optimization and tests to nourish marketing framework to reach the growth potential.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.