- Master’s Degree or PhD from a reputable university preferably in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics or a related field of study,
- Eager and motivated about technical writing,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical writing,
- Fluent in English both spoken and written,
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning, Python and R Programming Language,
- Interest in e-commerce, technology and innovation is a plus,
- Business mindset and financial analysis skills is an asset,
- Being part of a team building products that make use of Machine Learning,
- Develop analytics to identify problems and improvement areas for a well defined project life cycle,
- Work in collaboration with software developers and product specialists to translate insights into products and services.
- Exploring and developing new R&D project ideas according to Inveon’s R&D vision,
- Writing the technical parts of the new Teydeb applications,
- Writing the process reports of the ongoing Teydeb projects,
- Filling necessary application forms,
- Following and improving relations with universities and scholars,
- Collaboration with the other teams (inCommerce/ GrowthLab).
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.