Business Development Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management, Engineering or similar areas from top universities,
- 3+ years of experience in business development, management consultancy, strategy in the technology sector,
- High interest in technological advancements and new trends,
- Technology know-how and engineering background is a plus,
- Being proactive and fast learner, excellent self-learning skills,
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail,
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation skills and teamwork,
- Perfect command of English, both written and spoken,
- Digital commerce know-how is a big plus.
Business Development Leader will be driving the business development activities of Inveon reporting to Managing Partner and working in close relation to other business units.
- Leading business development activities that will strengthen Inveon’s platforms & solutions,
- Generating new business perspectives and approaches to accelerate the process of Inveon’s main goals and growth,
- Creating new business models and structures to reinforce product market fit,
- Utilizing and building partnership structures locally & globally,
- Collaborating with relevant departments to extract internal know-how to use it for business development needs,
- Analyzing technology trends of the relevant industries, preparing market research, utilizing industry reports, and turning outputs into solutions,
- Providing strategic and consultative advice and helping solve issues with customers in e-commerce, m-commerce and digital marketing consultancy.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of 1 billion USD. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.