- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred,
- 1 to 6 years of experience in front end development,
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC,
- Has advanced skills in jQuery, ability to find, apply and customize JQuery plugins,
- Experience with Bootstrap or equivalent libraries,
- Experience with React JS is an asset,
- Familiarity with SASS, LESS,
- Sound knowledge about responsive web design, cross-browser testing and media queries,
- Ambitious about frontend performance optimization and experience with high traffic websites,
- Interested in usability, user experience, user driven web with a strong understanding of UI/UX principles,
- Experience in peer programming (with Back-End developers),
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is must,
- Experience with source control tools (GIT),
- Excellent command of Solid principles,
- Strong interest in the future of front-end development, especially in e-commerce sector,
- Experience of industry best practices.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in using wireframe and prototype tools,
- Familiarity with Node.js, NPM, Gulp, Bower, Webpack, Grunt,
- Familiarity with AJAX and RestFul structure,
- Experience in design perspectives, Photoshop or similar tools,
- Experience with Vue JS, Angular JS or equivalent libraries.
- Team Player, can do attitude, willing to transfer knowledge,
- Ability to work within small multi-skilled teams and to communicate technical aspects in a clear manner,
- Willingness to implement projects on time and to budget,
- Ability to empathize with clients,
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects,
- Self-learner and eager to learn new technologies
We are looking for Front End Developers with a desire to thrive in a challenging environment. You will be joining a large team of diverse skills and experience that builds and integrates interactive websites, applications, and services for both internal and public sites.
Successful candidates will have a chance for open career development within our company and also within Turkey’s several leading ventures that were invested by our sister company “Inventures”.
Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Building reusable front-end components,
- Designing and implementing enterprise-scale web applications,
- Identifying, investigating and implementing novel solutions to client requirement,
- Ensuring web applications meet current web standards & accessibility requirements,
- Leading younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model,
- Following industry best practices in design and development, also taking initiative in recommending application enhancements,
- Maintenance of existing applications,
- Creating & implementing test strategies,
- Contributing to code reviews, coding standards,
- Bug fixing.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ need)
One of Turkey’s fastest growing technology companies, Inveon is delivering B2B and B2C e-commerce infrastructure software, m-commerce applications and digital marketing performance services since 2006, with its mission of “Being the company that best transforms technology to benefit“.
Inveon developed inCommerce Digital Commerce Infrastructure Platform and Mobular: Mobile Commerce Application Platform in its official R&D center in Istanbul. Inveon also created GrowthLab solution which enhances digital operations in user experience, business development, digital marketing management and strategic growth management. Inveon products and solutions are preferred by more than 50 of Turkey’s top 200 digital retail operations.
For application, please e-mail to: email@example.com